5 and older
Our Tour is under two miles during which we taste cuisine and burn off calories walking through Dupont Circle and learn about the Italian culture in Washington DC.
A knowledgeable guide with a passion for food takes you on a journey to learn about the architecture, history, and culture of the area while stopping for four portions to taste local cuisine along the way at local restaurants large enough for a meal. On the tour, our guests eat learn and enjoy the city. Perfect for an alternative luxury dining experience.
Children ages 4 and under may attend and do not require a ticket.
If the child will be eating on the tour, they will be required to share a plate with their accompanying adult.
Please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start. We look forward to meeting you!
We donated a portion of every ticket to S.O.M.E So Others Might Eat to help feed the less fortunate.
We also accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and if we know ahead of time, other dietary restrictions and allergies.Details:
Request paid interpreter in advance of purchase – email: [email protected]
- Tours are 2.5-3.5 hours
- Learn about a neighborhood’s history architecture and culture
- 4 tastings and drink pairing included
- Professional guide
- +$50.00 in value at the eateries we visit.
- Vegetarians and Gluten-free are welcome
- Tours are in English. Can accomodate languages in Italian, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese
- We will work with your party to accommodate all allergic and dietary restrictions before the experience
- After payment, we contact your party to ensure you are aware of the start location(s).
- We accommodate tours rain or shine
- Adult price is $65, Children 5-17 years of age is priced at $49