Thankfully we have 3 other Camera Phone Classes for you to choose from. Check our top choices below or see all classes for more options.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but
save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
If you're enrolled in an upcoming date, this simply means that date has now sold out.
Do you want to learn to take amazing pictures with your iPhone and create colorful, breathtaking photos?
Join us for this 2-hour iPhone photography class and make the most of your iOS device. You will no longer have to worry about blurry or boring photos. Everyone will be asking you to take theirs!
In this class you will learn:
If that wasn’t enough you will also leave the class with some great tips to create one of a kind photos whilst photographing:
Learn to take full advantage of all the capabilities of your iPhone now!
Requirements: iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, or higher
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
We are allowing students to reschedule and waiving the fee.
1. Refund Policy for Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course seven days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 6 days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
• As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
• Tuition is non-transferable.
• Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied after attending all classes of any of our 3 week, 5 week or 6 week courses we will provide you with a full refund.
2. Refund Policy for Crash Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 72 hours before the class begins. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• After 72 hours we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $45 transfer fee.
3. Refund Policy for private classes
• Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
• Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
• There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
• There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
4. Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
At PhotoUno our main objective is to make your experience at our school as pleasant as possible. Keeping this in mind, we understand that students who enroll in our courses may need to miss a class due to unplanned circumstances.
Although PhotoUno has no obligation to provide make-up classes for students who can’t attend a class of the course they have signed up for, we will do our best to find a solution by:
1. Finding possible sections of the class for the student to attend in order to follow the sequence of the course. This option is free. This can be done up to two times for every course.
2. If we are unable to find a convenient date, we will offer the option of a private make up class that will be charged at a rate of $35 an hour.
PhotoUno is not obligated to grant student requests to switch courses.
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography
school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and
dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began
her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport
her and Francisco (her husband)...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
at PhotoManhattan -
iPhoneography Yes, that iPhone that you have in your pocket has a great camera! But have you ever wondered how much more you can do with it? Today's smart phones are much more than a ""point and shoot camera"". Why not take full advantage of it? This 2 hour class will teach you how to maximize the potential of these devices and what you can do...
Tuesday Jul 21st, 5:30pm - 7:30pm Eastern Time
Phone photography at sunset, night, painting with light and astrophotography of the stars and planets--how cool of a workshop this is! We will be learning about the two directions of sunset, blue light, total night scenes with all the lights, neon and car lights, and then talk about astrophotography and the stars. We will be learning about...
Saturday Jul 25th, 9am - 1pm Pacific Time(2 sessions)
Manual Mode Seminar Did you know? Now iPhones and latest smartphones have Manual Mode! Find out all that can be done with Manual Mode beyond Bokeh background blur. No need to be afraid of the “M” on your camera anymore! With "M" mode you are able to unleash the full potential of your camera's technical ability and do amazing effects!. ...
Monday Aug 3rd, 6:15pm - 8:15pm Eastern Time
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.