Tue, Aug 10, 6:30pm - Sep 07, 8:30pm Eastern Time (5 sessions)
Learn to control your camera in our virtual beginner photography class. We have modified our in studio class to be taught completely online. In this 5 week course you will learn the photography essentials we cover in our Digital Photography I from anywhere. The instructor will be teaching the class on Zoom. All your questions will be answered live.
If you'd like to retake the class in person, you can! When you want to join our in studio classes, for a $60 fee retake the class!
Learn to go beyond automatic mode with one of our knowledgeable instructors. Learn to capture beautiful landscapes and portraits.
We will take you step by step to show you the ins and outs of your camera.
Every week we will go over new photography techniques.
In this course we will go over:
Each week we will go over student's homework and answer any questions they might have. The goal is to learn what can be done to improve the quality of your photos.
Learn to control your camera and never rely on automatic mode again!
What do I need to take this class?
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
Still have questions? Ask the community.
We are allowing students to reschedule and waiving the fee.
1. Refund Policy for Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from a course seven days prior to the course's start date. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals 6 days before the course is set to begin and between class #1 and #2.
• As of class 2 we do not provide refunds or credits.
• Tuition is non-transferable.
• Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied after attending all classes of any of our 3 week, 5 week or 6 week courses we will provide you with a full refund.
2. Refund Policy for Crash Courses
• PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who notify us of withdrawal from Crash Course 1 or Crash Course 2, 72 hours before the class begins. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
• After 72 hours we will provide you with a credit which you will be able to use for a future date plus a $45 transfer fee.
3. Refund Policy for private classes
• Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
• Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
• There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
• There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
4. Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.
At PhotoUno our main objective is to make your experience at our school as pleasant as possible. Keeping this in mind, we understand that students who enroll in our courses may need to miss a class due to unplanned circumstances.
Although PhotoUno has no obligation to provide make-up classes for students who can’t attend a class of the course they have signed up for, we will do our best to find a solution by:
1. Finding possible sections of the class for the student to attend in order to follow the sequence of the course. This option is free. This can be done up to two times for every course.
2. If we are unable to find a convenient date, we will offer the option of a private make up class that will be charged at a rate of $35 an hour.
PhotoUno is not obligated to grant student requests to switch courses.
|Start Date||Time||Teacher||# Sessions||Price|
||6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time||TBD||5||$250|
This course consists of multiple sessions, view schedule for sessions.
|Tue, Aug 17||6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time||TBD|
|Tue, Aug 24||6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time||TBD|
|Tue, Aug 31||6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time||TBD|
|Tue, Sep 07||6:30pm - 8:30pm Eastern Time||TBD|
PhotoUno is a NYC based digital photography
school. It is a dream that was made possible through hard work and
dedication. Patricia Burmicky, the head instructor at PhotoUno, began
her photography career in Venezuela. However, life decided to transport
her and Francisco (her husband)...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Know someone who would like this class but not sure of their schedule? (We recommend this!)
Know their schedule better than your own? Book a date and time directly.
Get special date and rate options for your group. Submit the form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business hours with pricing and availability.